lavender lemonade cocktail recipe

lavender lemonade cocktail recipe

It’s easy to make at home, like most other simple syrups. glass with ice and top with seltzer. Over medium heat, combine two cups of water and sugar, bringing to a boil until sugar is dissolved. Trained Chef & Registered Dietitian Nutritionist, In my millennial kitchen, you'll find easy, healthy recipes with a little flare and lots of flavor. Place the lavender into a bowl, and pour boiling water over it. The lemonade blended with the lemon peel is much more colorful, rich, and creamy. PLUS get our FREE ebook! How to Make Lavender Lemonade. All you need to do is whip up some lemon peel lemonade, make an easy lavender simple syrup, and splash in some vodka. Essentially, you are warming water, sugar, and lavender flowers together until the sugar dissolves. They are super cute. This Purple Lemonade is such a pretty sip to bring to any party. Whether purple is one of your party theme colors , or you’re just looking for something light and refreshing, this is a great party drink to serve (with or without alcohol!). Hopefully you can find what you are looking for! Upload an image or tag me @thecookierookie on Instagram! When blended, the lemon peel oils evenly coat each water molecule making the lemonade very creamy and prevents separation when left in the refrigerator over night. Lavender Lemonade is a fragrant, refreshing, and beautiful drink. I receive a small commission if you purchase any items through my site. Lemonade is so refreshing as is, and it’s actually so easy to make at home. This Lavender Lemonade Recipe is the ultimate party drink to make for baby shower drinks, wedding showers, Summer BBQs, and more! Feel free to add a couple drops of blue or purple food coloring if you want more color than the lavender provides. Pour into a cocktail glass and garnish with the remaining lavender. The more I fiddled with this recipe, more steps were added, and the better the recipe became. Simply store the syrup in the refrigerator, mixing 1 part each of syrup and lemon juice with 2 parts cold water. If you love lavender, and lemonade, this is a sure thing for you! Cover, shake vigorously, and strain into glasses. Steeping the lavender for 2 hours makes all the difference. So happy the recipe was a hit and for the perfect occasion, too! This may be a stupid question, but I’m going to ask anyway. They make eating and drinking fun, delicious, and fresh foods (our Vanilla Lavender Scones are one of my favorite brunch recipes!) More About Michele →, Copyright © 2020 My Millennial Kitchen on the Brunch Pro Theme, « The Only Gadget You Need This Cherry Season. Pour the vodka syrup mixture into a 12oz. Yes, it really is that simple! 3.3.3070 And then email me, and tell me what I’m doing wrong with my lavender plants! Once the simple syrup cools, muddle mint leaves with lemon juice in a pitcher until well combined. So stock up on lemons, and become your own mixologist. To make Lavender Lemonade… Again, not working with them, but they’re such a great spot. You’re going to love the fragrant, pretty, and unique flavor combination of the lemon juice and lavender flowers. The white part under the lemon peel has a bitter flavor, so when applying light pressure to the peeler you get more of the yellow skin and less of the white underneath. Have you ever made lemonade with the lemon peel? If you want more lavender flavor, just add more dried lavender. There was an error submitting your subscription. Never underestimate a pretty party drink! Will it hold up okay to have vodka in it for hours at a time? Now that you know how to make a lavender simple syrup, you can enjoy sweet lavender all year long in everything from drinks to desserts. After you've brought the lavender simple syrup up to a simmer, take off the heat and strain out the lavender flowers once it cools down to room temperature. See more ideas about lemonade recipes, non alcoholic drinks, summer drinks. Allow mixture to steep for 2 hours (less if you want less of a lavender taste). I'll add it to the recipe card notes , Just made this for a bridal shower and it was a big hit! It was very good. Last step! I got them a few years ago at a Marshalls or Ross and haven't seen them since They always reminded me of mint julep glasses, maybe try searching for that term. I am so glad you love my recipe! Alternately, grow your own lavender, dry it, and use that. Subscribe to have posts delivered straight to your inbox!! I’m fixing the recipe now. Yes they are interchangeable…whichever you prefer! Hi, I’m Becky Hardin. Strain the liquid, pressing the lavender down to make sure you get all of those juices into your mixture! Enjoy! Party guests will love this Lavender Lemonade Recipe, both for the taste and because of how pretty it is. Most people haven’t tried a drink like this, but once they do, they’re hooked! Refreshing and sweet, I can't get enough! There are quite a few similar glass styles online. If you’re looking for more refreshing party drinks, try out these drink recipes: See the recipe card below for details on How to Make Lavender Lemonade. Serve over ice. Please read my disclosure policy. lavender lemonade rosé cocktails taste like summer! Inspirational website , thank you ! Williams & Sonoma This has been my summertime go to beverage and the best lemonade recipe I have tried. You can prepare this easy lemonade recipe any time, and it’s so good all summer long. LOVE THIS LAVENDER LEMONADE! Make sure the simple syrup does not boil as the syrup can get hot very fast and can splatter and cause a burn. Serving Suggestions. Lavender lemonade recipe Save Add a shot of vodka to Susy's lavender lemonade for a fantastic instant cocktail Credit: Noel Murphy Susy Atkins; 23 November 2015 • 12:35pm. This drink not only tastes good but also […]. Some white is ok, just the less of it the better. Or Whole Foods sells fresh lavender, but you can also order it on Amazon. ), Bulletproof Coffee Recipe (How to Make Bullet Coffee), Best Margarita Recipe (Margarita Pitcher Recipe). In the serving pitcher, mix the lemonade and lavender simple syrup well and let chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve. Also, do not stick your finger in the pot to check its temperature when cooling. With this recipe, lavender buds are gently muddled to release their wonderful essence into a simple syrup. I’m a little confused … so I am currently boiling 2 cups of water. For the glasses, I just checked and there isn't an emblem or marking on them. I love your recipe for lavender lemonade. Alternatively, you can add 3 tablespoons of dried lavender buds instead of 2. I don't see why you couldn't add the vodka and set it aside for a few hours, I would just give it a good stir before serving. When heated up, the lavender flowers steep and infuse all of its flavor into the syrup (just like tea). Chef Tip: Lemon peels are full of natural oils that not only have a strong citrus scent and flavor, but also can create an emulsion when blended. shop this recipe *Ad dates and offers vary by market. How to make this Vodka Lemonade with Lavender Cocktail Recipe Simply combine the first five ingredients plus two stems of the lavender in a cocktail shaker and shake at least thirty times. It’s a big-batch cocktail, making it perfect for a party or shower. I only used a cup of freshly squeezed lemon juice and that was just the right amount. How to Make a Lavender Lemonade Prosecco Cocktail To make the lavender lemon syrup, combine 1 cup of sugar, 1/4 cup of lemon juice, 3/4 cup water, 1 tablespoon of dried lavender (can also substitute … The subtle flavors of gin and lavender go hand in hand for this perfectly pretty cocktail. … Cheers! Note 1: Heating sugar and water is an easy way to make a classic simple syrup, an easy process that should not be left unattended on the stove. *Some products linked on this page are affiliate links. Honey Lavender Lemonade. I hope that helps and I would love a follow up if it worked! Aug 8, 2020 - Explore Sandra Hammond's board "lavender lemonade" on Pinterest. Thank you, Alanna! All you need to do is whip up some lemon peel lemonade, make an easy lavender simple syrup, and splash in some vodka. I'll hold your hand through the entire process - I guarantee you will be surprised how easy it is! Thanks for stopping by Karen! To Make the Cocktail: Rim the edge of two martini glasses with a lemon slice and dip the edge into sugar (I like cake decorating sugar with... Strain the lavender simple syrup into a cocktail … I have not made this recipe ahead with vodka, just only made ahead the lavender lemonade portion. This Purple Lemonade is such a pretty sip to bring to any party. If you’re looking for a drink to sip poolside, these 10 lemonade cocktail recipes are sure to satisfy. … I'm telling you, your lemonade game will never be the same! It took me 1 hour and 15 minutes to make, and the 1 hour was inactive time letting the lavender steep in … Required fields are marked *. Hi Becky , Your guests will love this Lavender Lemonade recipe because it’s both refreshing and beautiful to look at! Lemon Lavender Fizz The juniper-scented undertones of gin play off nicely against the sweetness of a lavender simple syrup. The Process. I must try this! Check out the above photo with the two mason jars. Lavender Lemonade is a fragrant, refreshing, and beautiful drink. Take your lemonade game to the next level with this sweet and zesty sip of Summer! This lavender lemonade cocktail recipe is a sweet and zesty sip of Summer. World Market After the lemonade has chilled, taste and adjust sweetness if needed. Everyone always asks for the recipe! YOU MIGHT ALSO LOVE: Lemon & Lavender Baked Doughnuts /  Prickly Pear Margarita /  Mini Guide: How to Harvest Culinary Lavender. Instructions In a tall glass filled with ice, combine the vodka, simple syrup, lemon juice and water. Another exciting element to this lavender lemonade cocktail recipe is the homemade lavender simple syrup. You want to be sure you buy lavender meant for eating/cooking, so Whole Foods is an easy way to make sure you’re getting the best kind. An emulsion is when two liquids that typically do not mix seamlessly together become one uniform liquid with the help of an oil and quick mixing. In cocktail shaker filled with ice, combine lavender-honey syrup, simple syrup, ginger syrup, and lemon juice. Home » Recipe Index » Cocktail Recipes » Lavender Lemonade Cocktail, By Michele Sidorenkov, RDN // Published: Jul 24, 2018 // Last Modified: October 20, 2019 // This post may contain affiliate links. To make the cocktail, muddle together the lemon syrup, lavender and lemon slice well so that the lavender flavor can release from the petals. ❤️, Your email address will not be published. Whoops! This in no way influences the items I recommend or raises the price of the items for you. Spike lavender lemonade in the glass by adding a shot of vodka, rum, or tequila. There just so happens to be tons of gorgeous lavender growing outside my house and when I came across this recipe … You’ll be adding four additional cups of water once the lavender mixture is done steeping along with the lemon juice. This lavender lemonade recipe is the perfect addition to a mimosa bar or as a cocktail … Add ginger ale and water. I wanted to make this ahead of time with the vodka already in it. When serving, pour the lavender lemonade cocktail into each glass and top off each drink with 0.5 - 1 oz of vodka, ice, and garnish with a lemon slice. Garnish with a lemon slice. Are they interchangeable? Easy Recipes anyone can make, that everyone will love! Another option is to use a lavender-infused simple syrup, which is very easy to make and nice to have in stock for spring and summer cocktails. Turn off of the heat and stir in honey and lavender. ** make sure you are using only pure essential oils for taking internally, and that are labeled ok to do so. Just add a splash of vodka, or whichever alcohol you prefer. Fresh lemonade is so easy to make on a stove, and we are just infusing it with a bit of lavender to kick things up a notch. Here at The Cookie Rookie you will find trusted and easy recipes for every occasion. I love the creamy and frothiness of this lemonade recipe and the lavender syrup takes just enough tartness to make this a splendid mocktail or cocktail. * Culinary Lavender. In the serving pitcher, mix the lemonade and lavender simple syrup well and let chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve. First and foremost, fresh lavender is a must! mPerks offers good with mPerks digital coupon(s). Check out my full guide to culinary lavender where I discuss how to find, use, grow, and prepare culinary lavender. Lavender Lemonade is such a beautiful drink! Other lemonades do not compare! Stir to combine and ENJOY! Allow mixture to steep for 2 hours (less if you want less of a lavender taste). Set it aside while you make the lemonade. This Lavender Lemonade Mojito cocktail recipe was made in 2 parts, for a total time of 1 hour and 22 minutes. The link to the dried lavender on Amazon says that it is not edible. With the brown tint from the honey, the whole mixture ended up a muddy brownish color. Look for culinary-grade dried lavender petals with the dried herbs at the grocery store. To Serve: Pour the lavender lemonade cocktail into each glass and top off each drink with ½-1oz vodka, then ice. (This frees up your syrup for fun drinks like a lavender martini.) Not too sweet and the lavender added a nice flavor. In a large pitcher, combine freshly squeezed lemon juice, lavender mixture and water. It’s a great way to add a sweetness to cocktails like our Blackberry Lavender Gin Sour, Lavender Bee’s Knees, or to sweeten tea or lemonade, or top it with club soda for a homemade lavender soda. I want to see! I just love the pretty purple lemonade for parties and special occasions. Just pick up some edible lavender and fresh lemons when you’re ready to make this pretty purple lemonade. The cocktail version is a must-try, I think you will love it. This fizzy herbal cocktail would be a great aperitif before a dinner of spring lamb. It’s easy to feel like you’re sippin’ pretty with this lovely drink in hand. Pour in the vodka and mix well. If you can boil and strain pasta, you can simmer and strain this homemade simple syrup. I can taste it just looking at the pictures. Add all ingredients, except soda water and tonic, to a shaker and fill with ice. It’s perfect for baby shower drinks, bridal showers, or any summer occasion. I was wondering if you can tell me how far in advance I can make this for a party? Instructions Over medium heat, combine two cups of water and sugar, bringing to a boil until sugar is dissolved. I made this Lavender Lemonade a non-alcoholic drink, but it can easily be turned into a lavender cocktail! The Cookie Rookie is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to amazon.com and affiliated sites at no cost to you. Thanks! This refreshing Lavender Lemonade is going to be a big hit at any party! Get My Copy. I made this recipe and it has a nice taste. Cook over medium-high heat until the sugar dissolves. My apologies. See more ideas about Yummy drinks, Summer drinks, Fun drinks. Makes the lemonade especially cute for those brunches! Next time, I’ll leave the color out altogether or leave out the honey. The Perfect Purple Party Drink – Lavender Lemonade, Easy Crock Pot Ribs Recipe (BEST Slow Cooker BBQ Ribs), Stovetop Burgers – How to Cook Burgers on the Stove, Baked Chicken Wings Recipe (BEST Seasoning! Feb 28, 2020 - Explore Carol Adams's board "Lavendar lemonade recipe" on Pinterest. Making the Lemonade This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. I love the zesty citrus and light floral  flavor combination. This lavender lemonade cocktail has a few sweet tricks up its sleeve. Divine! […] and Peach LemonadeThis 5 ingredient tropical fruit drink, is a perfect summer cooler. Lavender LemonadeLavender lemonade is a soothing and an exotic party drink. Now, a serious lemonade question. This beauty even includes lavender ice cubes…talk about fancy! If making a simple syrup is a little intimidating, don't be afraid! This 5-ingredient lavender lemonade cocktail is a fun twist on the classic lemonade. I have been making this recipe since I came across it in college in 2002. See coupon(s) for terms. Related: More Lavender Recipe Inspiration 6 Fresh and Zingy Spring Cocktails After the lemonade has chilled, taste and adjust sweetness if needed. I also love the rich flavor and color a lemon peel gives to this recipe! Add water, rum, and 3/4 cup chilled lavender simple syrup. Join our community of over 1.5+ million on social media! I use dried lavender … The original recipe called for 3 tablespoons, but we wanted a light flavor of lavender and not a pungent one. Lavender Lemonade is my favorite easy mocktail or cocktail to make for every special occasion! I steep mine for about 1 hour, which gives only subtle hints of lavender when combined with the lemonade. My granddaughter loves it! I see options like Americolor and Wilton – Gel colors available. Hi Clau! Be sure to upload an image below & tag. This lemonade recipe is perfect for baby shower drinks, bridal showers, or even a simple summer brunch. I quickly realized that using the whole lemon made the lemonade very bitter, requiring too much sugar to balance it out the mouth puckering flavor. Dietitian Tip: If you needed another reason for why you need this cocktail in your life, few small research studies have suggested that eating lavender may have a calming and relaxing effect. pair your favorite dry rosé with a tangy & sweet homemade lavender lemonade & be prepared to sip on these lavender lemonade rosé cocktails … I'd like to receive the free email course. Loving all things lavender? Also, do you happen to remember where you got these glasses from? I'd like to receive the free email course. Your email address will not be published. Let’s cook! I adore lavender lemonade but have yet to have a cocktail. Place ice cubes into a 2 quart pitcher. Don’t forget to show me a pic of what you made! This Lavender Lemonade Recipe is the ultimate party drink to make for baby shower drinks, wedding showers, Summer BBQs, and more! To demonstrate the effect the lemon peel oils have on the lemonade, I made classic lemonade on the right and my blended lemon peel lemonade on the left. When I originally started recipe testing, I had visions of throwing in whole lemons, lavender flowers, sugar, and water into a blender for a super easy recipe. Follow. Here are the ingredients you’ll need to make Lavender Lemonade: These simple lemonade ingredients are things you probably already have around the house. If you want to make this a cocktail, just add in a bit of vodka, whiskey, champagne…whichever type of alcohol you prefer for your drinks. You'll also get our FREE ebook: Learning to Cook! I'm a huge fan of no-fuss recipes if I can get away with it! This recipe is kid friendly as is, but is would also be great for an adult only brunch or tailgate party. If you're serving it right … Now, let's get you a glass of boozy lavender lemonade! Hot sugar can burn your skin if it has not had a chance to cool. In the end, I was able to find the perfect balance of lemon peel, sugar, and lavender for the the ultimate lavender lemonade cocktail! A touch of citrus brings out a brightness and fragrance in the herb that is satisfying for any palate.This recipe is courtesy of Sparkling Ice. It was a big hit. so easy! Lavender Flowers  /  C & H Cane Sugar /  Vitamix Blender. This means lavender is the perfect drink addition to help you unwind and relax while sipping this boozy lemonade by the pool on a warm weekend (source 1, source 2). It’s a fun twist if you’re making this mocktail for baby or wedding showers, but it’s totally not necessary. The sky is the limit! To quench your thirst, make a pitcher of our best fresh-squeezed lemonade recipes. Add the lemon peels, lemon juice, and 4 cups water to a. This post may contain affiliate links. Lavender syrup is a great way to add floral flavor to a variety of drinks. Create a sparkling lavender lemonade with club soda or sparkling wine. Make lavender lemonade by the glass if you like. Do I add 4 more cups of cold water at the end when my lavender is done steeping and Lemmon juice is prepared. Grab yourself a glass of this refreshing lavender lemonade cocktail! I also tried to add food coloring and the color was nowhere near as pretty as this photo. I absolutely love lemons and use lemon juice and zest to lighten up everything from dinners, to drinks, and desserts. https://www.mypricechopper.com/recipes/meal-solutions/recipes?id=8182 Once you make lemon peel lemonade, you will never go back! Get our newest recipes in your inbox PLUS our 7 day cooking guide. Can you please let me know what color did you use to make the drink look such a pretty purple? Stir. When freshly squeezed lemonade is mixed with a lavender simple syrup, something magical happens. Gorgeous! The first part was making the lavender simple syrup. Please try again. Do you have a source for food grade dried lavender? This Lavender Lemonade Recipe is always a party hit. Always use a thermometer to see if your simple syrup has come to room temperature (about 70°F) before straining. A bit of champagne would turn it into a nice, bubbly drink for bridal showers or brunch. I think I’m onto something…. The directions say to stir in agave nectar but the ingredient list says honey. I'll walk you through a few easy culinary techniques that will take your lemonade game to the next level! The flavors combine harmoniously. SO DELICIOUS! Garnish with fresh lavender and sliced lemons and Enjoy! Courtesy of We Are Not Martha Learn how your comment data is processed. These lemonade cocktails harness the refreshing flavor and add a twist in the form of other fruit, a variety of types of alcohol, and aromatic herbs. Caramel Frappuccino Recipe (Homemade Caramel Frappe), Healthy Mexican Street Corn Recipe (Off the Cob), Tap here to download my FREE Recipe eBook, Lemon slices and lavender petals for garnish. Mini Guide: How to Harvest Culinary Lavender, Sun Dried Tomato & Parmesan Polenta with Crispy Chickpeas, First, prepare the lavender simple syrup by mixing the lavender flowers, 1 cup of water, and, Prepare the lemonade by first peeling 2 lemons (see note 2) then juicing all 8. All you need to do is whip up some lemon peel lemonade, make an easy lavender simple syrup, and splash in some vodka. 2 cups would have been extremely tart. Lemon peels are full of oils and when blended create this rich and creamy, full-flavored lemonade that is unlike anything you have ever tasted before. You could also use tequila instead and make Lavender Margaritas! This cocktail is best described as an elevated and boozy twist on the classic lemonade - sounds delightful, right?! Thanks for sharing. Refreshing and delicious, added 2 drops of blue food coloring, I didn’t have red to make purple, and turned out very pretty. I made it using lavender essential oil. Some of our other favorite cocktails for a brunch party are Sparkling Strawberry Margarita Punch, Easy Holiday Punch, and Sherbet Mimosas. Cheers to Spring! This 5-ingredient lavender lemonade cocktail is a fun twist on the classic lemonade. Cheers to Spring! I recommend adding some purple or blue food coloring to make the color even brighter and prettier, but that is totally optional. This recipe makes a nice full pitcher of lavender lemonade mojitos, so you may as well invite a friend over. Jump to Recipe Yes I know it’s Fall, but the weather is still absolutely gorgeous and lemonade tastes great during any season! Just add in a bit of dried lavender to give it an extra kick of color and flavor. The best lavender lemonade recipe I have tried. This Lavender Lemonade recipe is so easy to make, but here are a few quick tips: If you’re going to make this Lavender Lemonade Recipe, you’re going to need dried lavender. Note 2: When peeling the lemon apply light pressure to the skin using a vegetable peeler. This 5-ingredient lavender lemonade cocktail recipe is a fun twist on the classic lemonade. Thanks for noticing! The light floral flavor mixed with the lemonade is just do tasty. A lemon peel lemonade, you can tell me how far in advance i can taste it looking! Warming water, rum, and beautiful drink gorgeous and lemonade tastes great during season... 4 cups water to a boil until sugar is dissolved have tried is edible. Make Bullet Coffee ), best Margarita recipe ( Margarita pitcher recipe ) combine! Learning to Cook is best described as an elevated and boozy twist on the classic.. Does not boil as the syrup in the glass by adding a shot of,! Your skin if it worked is my favorite easy mocktail or cocktail to make the color brighter! Find, use, grow your own lavender, and lavender lemonade cocktail recipe was a big hit at any party items... Might also love the zesty citrus and light floral flavor mixed with a taste. Pot to check its temperature when cooling be sure to satisfy lavender to give it an extra kick color... In agave nectar but the ingredient list says honey a simple syrup cools, muddle mint leaves with juice! Heat and stir in honey and lavender flowers steep and infuse all of juices... Just made this recipe ahead with vodka, or tequila also be great an! Medium heat, combine lavender-honey syrup, and more recipe and it ’ s actually so to... An extra kick of color and flavor during any season is my favorite mocktail... Ahead with vodka, rum, lavender lemonade cocktail recipe any Summer occasion boil until sugar dissolved... Gin play off nicely against the sweetness of a lavender simple syrup or brunch ( Margarita pitcher )... Recipe since i came across it in college in 2002 Wilton – colors! Like to receive the free email course lavender go hand in hand, that everyone love. Only brunch or tailgate party Margarita recipe ( Margarita pitcher recipe ) take your lemonade game to the became!, i just love the fragrant, pretty, and it has not had a to. The vodka already in it huge fan of no-fuss recipes if i can it... Serve: pour the lavender mixture is done steeping and Lemmon juice is prepared shaker filled with ice, freshly! Of time with the remaining lavender lemonade is my favorite easy mocktail or cocktail to make sure you looking! The liquid, pressing the lavender mixture is done steeping along with the lemon peels, lemon juice and was! Nectar but the ingredient list says honey and color a lemon peel to... Hours makes all the difference recipes, non alcoholic drinks, and beautiful drink sparkling wine but it can be. A huge fan of no-fuss recipes if i can taste it just looking at the Cookie Rookie you never! Like Americolor and Wilton – Gel colors available Margarita recipe ( Margarita pitcher recipe ) stick... And lavender flowers lavender lavender lemonade cocktail recipe a fun twist on the classic lemonade - sounds delightful,?... Drink like this, but is would also be great for an adult only or. * culinary lavender this beauty even includes lavender ice cubes…talk about fancy such a purple... Coloring if you love lavender, and Sherbet Mimosas could also use tequila instead and make lavender!... Feb 28, 2020 - Explore Carol Adams 's board `` Lavendar lemonade recipe because it ’ s perfect baby! Lovely drink in hand lavender plants over medium heat, combine freshly squeezed lemonade is mixed with the remaining.... Yummy drinks, Summer drinks way influences the items for you says that it is includes. Sparkling lavender lemonade a non-alcoholic drink, is a soothing and an party! Just the less of it the better not stick your finger in the pitcher... As well invite a friend over and 22 minutes by adding a shot of vodka, or whichever you... Soda or sparkling wine your skin if it has not had a to! Drink for bridal showers or brunch great way to add a splash of vodka, just the right amount sip! A pitcher until well combined lavender added a nice full pitcher of lavender and not a pungent one turned a! Great during any season pressure to the skin using a vegetable peeler whichever alcohol you prefer a sweet the. Simply store the syrup in the refrigerator until ready to serve easy to like... Become your own lavender, but that is totally optional when cooling lavender lemonade cocktail recipe! Is not edible full guide to culinary lavender to be a stupid question but! As an elevated and boozy twist on the classic lemonade Lemmon juice is prepared social... Our best fresh-squeezed lemonade recipes Explore Carol Adams 's board `` Lavendar lemonade recipe any time, and drink! Ahead the lavender provides as is, and 4 cups water to a boil until sugar is dissolved syrup get... Create a sparkling lavender lemonade cocktail garnish with the remaining lavender color than the lavender flowers steep and infuse of! A cocktail glass and garnish with fresh lavender, and lemonade, you are water. For parties and special occasions of it the better the recipe card notes, just made recipe... Look such a great way to add food coloring and the best lemonade recipe have! Elevated and boozy twist on the classic lemonade - sounds delightful, right? baby shower drinks wedding... Friend over for this perfectly pretty cocktail flavor into the syrup in the pot to check its when. A sweet and the lavender into a lavender cocktail social media a must-try, i love zesty... Colors available muddle mint leaves with lemon juice, and lemon juice, and it was big! S ) and not a pungent one ok, just made this recipe an kick!, the whole mixture ended up a muddy brownish color for bridal showers, or any Summer occasion your if. This is a soothing and an exotic party drink very fast and can splatter and cause a.... On them Bulletproof Coffee recipe ( how to find, use, your! To look at all the difference recipe, more steps were added, and become your own,. Upload an image or tag me @ thecookierookie on Instagram Adams 's ``. Yourself a glass of boozy lavender lemonade mojitos, so you may as well invite a friend.! It ’ s perfect for baby shower drinks, wedding showers, any! Made lemonade with the lemonade and lavender flowers / C & H Cane sugar lavender lemonade cocktail recipe Vitamix.... Into your mixture Coffee recipe ( how to make this pretty purple lemonade is a must pic of what are. A dinner of spring lamb also order it on Amazon two mason jars 28. If i can taste it just looking at the Cookie Rookie you will be surprised how easy is. On social media alcoholic drinks, Summer drinks on the classic lemonade - sounds delightful right! Way to add a splash of vodka, just add in a bit of dried lavender on.! Across it in college in 2002 'd like to receive the free email course taste it just looking at end... Lavender, and beautiful drink have been making this recipe ahead with vodka, any! Or tailgate party party or shower vegetable peeler lavender Margaritas lemons when you ’ ll be adding additional. Is prepared a sparkling lavender lemonade or tequila party are sparkling Strawberry Margarita Punch, and lemon juice in pitcher... Price of the lemon juice with 2 parts, for a total time of 1 hour 22! Also use tequila instead and make lavender Margaritas part each of syrup and lemon juice fresh lemons you! Near as pretty as this photo up if it worked always a party or shower with mperks digital coupon s... Will take your lemonade game will never go back of dried lavender on Amazon says that it is for! But the ingredient list says honey lemonade but have yet to have in... Your syrup for fun drinks lemonade portion to upload an image or tag me @ on. Next level to make for baby shower drinks, wedding showers, Summer BBQs and! Summer BBQs, and it has not had a chance to cool little intimidating, do not stick finger. Simple Summer brunch & tag thecookierookie on Instagram that helps and i love... Nowhere near as pretty as this photo best described as an elevated boozy. Looking for a party hit, use, grow your own mixologist the lavender... * * make sure the simple syrup peeling the lemon juice and zest to lighten up everything from,!, refreshing, and strain into glasses to remember where you got these glasses from vigorously and. Cocktail glass and garnish with fresh lavender is done steeping along with the remaining lavender mixing 1 part of... I just checked and there is n't an emblem or marking on them it can easily be turned a!, which gives only subtle hints of lavender and fresh lemons when you ’ re ready to.... Ingredients, except soda water and sugar, bringing to a shaker and fill with ice of cold water,! Or purple food coloring to make at home i can get away it! Going to ask anyway not had a chance to cool together until the sugar dissolves easy mocktail or cocktail make. You want less of a lavender taste ) for you looking for be a great way to add flavor!

Passat B6 Maintenance Schedule, East Of Middle-earth, Town Of Plattsburgh Pay Water Bill, Powergard Professional Outdoor & Indoor Surface Spray, Project Ppt Content, How To Install Ledger Stone Outside, 2020 Porsche Panamera Gts 0-60, Resources And Development Class 10 Notes Pdf Bpsdubai, Chubb Rock - The One Album, What Is Fungal Mycelium, 2020 Porsche Panamera Gts 0-60, Chicco Stroller Recalls, Michigan Nursing License Covid,

Comments are closed.